Sunday, March 3, 2013

Imagine the Possibilities

Imagine the possibilities...

Imagine, for example, if your crafting space was NOT complete chaos, and the first version you made of your card for the Challenge Chicks  March challenge wasn't lost somewhere in it, never to be found.

Then imagine all the laundry and dusting you could have done while you re-made the card for today. 

Well, that's just ridiculous, because I can't imagine choosing laundry or dusting over anything, much less stamping.

Anyway, today's challenge is "It Ain't Easy Being Green," which I took in the reanimated direction.

After creating this project with my stamping class last month, I had many, many sheets that held those gorgeous yellow flower stickers left over, since each student got three flowers. 

Here's where not cleaning your desk very often really comes in handy! As these empty sheets I couldn't throw away hung out in my scrap pile, Anna came up with our green challenge for this month and BOOM - I had an idea. 

I trimmed four of the negative spaces left by the flowers into a square, added some rhinestones and one of the leftover stickers, a greeting and I really, really liked the result!
Still feeling crafty? Avoiding laundry and dusting? Head over to my papercrafting blog for an adorable twist on the All Dressed Up framelits, an awesome video and a big wish!

3 comments:

diane zechman said...

Love how you used the scraps, Lydia!

Leslie Hanna said...

I can't craft on a perfectly clean desk. Half the stuff I make is the result of UFOs and remnants.

Unknown said...

now i know i'm not the only one who saw this when making those card kits! great minds think alike!