Monday, November 23, 2009

Hallelujah!

Hallelujah! I made a tag! :)

This is an often neglected part of my holiday preparations, for some reason, so I was determined to make tags this year. This is a Nativitag! :)

I wanted a light background for the little scene, but the white was too stark against my pretty metallic paper, so I went with a magazine page instead and I think it works nicely.

It's my fave reanimated magazine - Food and Wine - because of the matte paper it's printed on.

Stamps: Doodle Factory O Holy Night, Sentiments Christmas Nativity
Paper
: Stampin' Up! metallic DSP, Whisper White, Magazine Page Ink: Copper Memento, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories
: Copics, Copper Embossing Powder, Stampin' Up! Ribbon Originals


I need to re-subscribe to a few magazines - my supply has dwindled! Hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Lisa Atha said...

No comments yet? I can't believe it!

I think this is adorable!

Hugs,

Lisa Atha

Priyanka said...

what a tag supeeerb